Home, Love and Dreams Embroidery Class - Three Sessions
This product is currently sold out.
Class: Home, Love and Dreams Embroidery Class
Instructor: Elise Speed
Dates: March 16, 23, and 30, 2019. 10:30-Noon
About this class: Come join us to make a beautiful embroidery hoop with your up-cycled fabric! This class will help you practice your embroidery stitching skills and will give you a decorative, welcoming piece of artwork to gift to others or hang in your home!
Materials - Materials for class are available for purchase at Cheers To Ewe! and are not included in the price of this class. All materials purchased for classes are 10% off for students enrolled in the class.
- Bring a light box if you have one!
- Cotton or linen even weave fabric. Feel free to use up-cycled fabric, or get a fresh piece of fabric at Cheers To Ewe!
- PATTERN is available at this Etsy Shop: EMBROIDERY PATTERN Please purchase pattern AHEAD of class!
- Embroidery floss in light pink, red, yellow, orange, light aqua, dark blue, light green, medium green, dark green, white, and navy blue
- 7 inch embroidery hoop
- 1/3 yard of light colored cotton or linen fabric (no knit, heavy, or dark fabric)
- Frixion erasable gel pen
- 1/3 yard felt
- Embroidery needle
Please bring your notions bag to classes!
Please DO NOT begin this project before class unless class homework has been included in the class description or is sent out by the teacher before class. Teachers often incorporate foundational techniques and lessons in the beginning stages of class, and you will not be able to take advantage of that learning if you jump ahead.
Permission to use pictures was granted by Anne owner of Lolli and Grace.