Cascade Heritage Silk
About Cascade Heritage Silk
Heritage Silk is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn at 492 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It's perfect for color work or a one skein project such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Fiber: 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.