Hand Dyed Diva HOMEGROWN SOCK Yarn
NOTE: Please order PLENTY of yarn for your project! Our yarn is hand dyed in small batches, and while we aim for consistent dyeing, we do not guaranty dye lots will match.
ABOUT THIS YARN: We are really proud of our HOMEGROWN SOCK yarn! Made of 80% Superwash Shaniko, a fully traceable Merino and Rambouillet wool raised and processed in the United States. The remaining 20% of this yarn is made from a uniquely soft kind of nylon, engineered to give you all the softness and strength you could want in a sock weight yarn. This yarn is milled in our home state of North Carolina.
Works great for socks, shawls, tops, hats, as a carry-together yarn, and for anything requiring next-to-skin softness. Here's the information:
FIBER CONTENT: 80% Superwash USA RAISED, NC MILLED Shaniko Wool /20% Nylon
YARDAGE: 400 yds / 366 m / 100 g
GAUGE: 22-24 sts/4”(10cm)
NEEDLES: US 1-3
CARE: Hand wash in cold water with like colors. Lay flat to dry.
A NOTE ABOUT HAND DYED YARN: We love dyeing the yarns we're offering you, and we want to be sure you know we have taken great care to create the best hand dyed yarn we can. Please note that colors may vary from those you see on your monitor as there are display differences when viewing images on different monitors. If you're using two sharply contrasting colors together in a project, consider putting a color catching sheet in your wash water.